Make your family holiday special by taking a half day boat ride to be one with nature. Sail to Rutland Island and discover the spectacular calmness of the ocean. Involve the family in some fishing and relax with refreshments in a quiet bay while you see the spectacular views of the island. Just half a day can create everlasting memories for your family…
->Private Boat cruise around Rutland Island
-> Boat ride on Imported Custom made Sport fishing boat
-> Introduction to proper technique for sea fishing (trolling and bottom fishing) with rod and line, aboard 32 ft / 37 ft Boat.
->Spectacular views of the Islands and Coastline
->Great picture opportunities
->Rutland Island cruise .
-> Twin Islands .
->Jolly Buoy Island .
-> Imported boat.
-> Sea Fishing
-> Spectacular views of the Islands and Coastline
-> Great picture opportunities
- 7:15 am – 7:45 am arrival for guests with prebooking.
- Guests to arrive 15 mts prior to departure time.
- We will meet you at the pick up point, where you will be escorted to a state of the art sport fishing boat.
- After a quick safety briefing and instructions on boating procedure we will depart from the boat jetty.
- A leisurely cruise through the bay of Port Blair and along the spectacular coastline of the volcanic islands make an interesting ride as we proceed to the fishing grounds.
- Try your luck with angling as our experienced crews will guide, train and do their utmost to ensure you to catch your first fish on your own (do remember its angling and not catching).
- Your crew will ensure you get some great views and photo opportunities with maybe the catch of a lifetime.
- Enjoy Mid day snacks and refreshments provided in an idyllic setting at sea.
- Return back to the harbour taking in more second views around the Bay.
- After dis-embarking our staff will escort you to your drop off point.
- Offer is not valid for travel period between 15th December 2020 to 15th January 2021 and Long Weekends/Festive Period/ Regional Holidays if any.
- All prices are per person in Indian Rupees based on min 2 Adults travelling together. ‘- Package is not valid during high season, festive period / peak period.
- All sightseeing is subject to weather conditions, political conditions in the destination.
- All the prices are for Indian Nationals only, unless specified.
- It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Passport / Driving License / Voter ID card) for security purpose & hotel policy”