Are you an explorer of a place when you travel? This would be the right outlet to do your sightseeing with lots of adventure and history thrown in. Explore the islands like never before and feel the charm of the island with is rich history and unparalleled beauty.
->Ross Island ->Boat Ride ->Chidya Tapu Zoological Park visit ->Beach. ->short Trek to Munda Pahad -> Sunset ->Spectacular views of the Islands and Coastline -> Great picture opportunities
-> Boat Ride .
->Chidya Tapu Zoological Park visit.
-> Short Trek to Munda Pahad
-> Spectacular views of the Islands and Coastline
-> Great picture opportunities
- 8:30 am – 8:45 am arrival for guests with prebooking
- Vehicle will pick you up from the pick up point from where we will take you to the Water Sports Complex
- From the Water Sports complex you will take a short boat ride to Ross Island located at the entrance to the sea access of Port Blair
- Explore Ross Island which is an architectural wonder as it was completely self sustaining and the administrative capital of the Islands in early Colonial days.
- Return Back to the water sports complex via boat.
- Depending on the time take at Ross Island, once you return you can either make a visit to the Anthropological Museum which is great seeing to know about the indigenous peoples and their ways of life or to the Samudrika Emporium to do a bit of shopping for locally made trinkets that make great memorabilia and display pieces.
- Proceed to have lunch at a restaurant in the vicinity (Lunch cost is not included)
- After lunch we will drive through the scenic countryside along the coastline to Chidyatapu
- Then take a short drive to Munda Pahad where a walk along the beach and a scenic trek (45 minutes one way) through the forests takes you to a spectacular view point that gives you great views of the surrounding Islands from a height and the setting sun.
- Return to Port Blair and be dropped off at your hotel.
- Offer is not valid for travel period between 15th December 2020 to 15th January 2021 and Long Weekends/Festive Period/ Regional Holidays if any.
- All prices are per person in Indian Rupees based on min 2 Adults travelling together.
- Package is not valid during high season, festive period / peak period
- All sightseeing is subject to weather conditions, political conditions in the destination
- All the prices are for Indian Nationals only, unless specified
- It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Passport / Driving License / Voter ID card) for security purpose & hotel policy