If you’re taking your family on a holiday make sure to include this tour which will give you an experience of the Andamans that you’d never get. Be the cool family that combines adventure and knowledge of a place when you travel. The impact that will have for the rest of your holidays will be invaluable.
->Ross Island ->Boat Ride ->Chidya Tapu Zoological Park visit ->Beach. ->short Trek to Munda Pahad -> Sunset ->Spectacular views of the Islands and Coastline -> Great picture opportunities
-> Boat Ride .
->Chidya Tapu Zoological Park visit.
-> Short Trek to Munda Pahad
-> Spectacular views of the Islands and Coastline
-> Great picture opportunities
- 8:30 am – 8:45 am arrival for guests with prebooking
- Vehicle will pick you up from the pick up point from where we will take you to the Water Sports Complex
- From the Water Sports complex you will take a short boat ride to Ross Island located at the entrance to the sea access of Port Blair
- Explore Ross Island which is an architectural wonder as it was completely self sustaining and the administrative capital of the Islands in early Colonial days.
- Return Back to the water sports complex via boat.
- Depending on the time take at Ross Island, once you return you can either make a visit to the Anthropological Museum which is great seeing to know about the indigenous peoples and their ways of life or to the Samudrika Emporium to do a bit of shopping for locally made trinkets that make great memorabilia and display pieces.
- Proceed to have lunch at a restaurant in the vicinity (Lunch cost is not included)
- After lunch we will drive through the scenic countryside along the coastline to Chidyatapu
- Then take a short drive to Munda Pahad where a walk along the beach and a scenic trek (45 minutes one way) through the forests takes you to a spectacular view point that gives you great views of the surrounding Islands from a height and the setting sun.
- Return to Port Blair and be dropped off at your hotel.
- Offer is not valid for travel period between 15th December 2020 to 15th January 2021 and Long Weekends/Festive Period/ Regional Holidays if any.
- All prices are per person in Indian Rupees based on min 2 Adults travelling together. ‘- Package is not valid during high season, festive period / peak period
- All sightseeing is subject to weather conditions, political conditions in the destination
- All the prices are for Indian Nationals only, unless specifie It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Passport / Driving License / Voter ID card) for security purpose & hotel policy