Take our city tour to add knowledge and culture of the Andamans, to your family holiday. Have a designated vehicle that’s clean and safe, to take you and your loved ones to see all the important attractions in Port Blair. Visit the islands around and take in the magnificence of nature with your family. Make it a special vacation with history, culture and a fantastic time all rolled into one. Don’t forget to sign up for this package to have an unforgettable holiday experience.
-> Mesmerising Sunset Views
-> White Sand Beaches
-> Trek to Munda Pahad
-> CITY TOUR – Cellular Jail – Anthropological Museum
->North Bay (Adventure activities and rides).
-> Ross Island .
->Chidya Tapu Zoological Park visit
->Short Trek to Munda Pahad.
->Spectacular views of the Islands and Coastline
->Great picture opportunities
- 9:15 am – 9:30 am arrival for guests with prebooking
- Vehicle will pick you up from the pick up point from where we will take you to the around Port Blair to see the local must see attractions such as the infamous Celluar Jail, a visit to the Anthropological Museum which is great seeing to know about the indigenous peoples and their ways of life and the Samudrika Emporium to do a bit of shopping for locally made trinkets that make great memorabilia and display pieces to name a few.
- Proceed to have lunch at a restaurant in the vicinity (Lunch cost is not included)
- After lunch we will drive through the scenic countryside along the coastline to Chidyatapu where you could visit the Biological Park and or
- Then take a short drive to Munda Pahad where a walk along the beach and a scenic trek (45 minutes one way) through the forests takes you to a spectacular view point that gives you great views of the surrounding Islands from a height and the setting sun.
- Return to Port Blair and be dropped off at your hotel.”
- Offer is not valid for travel period between 15th December 2020 to 15th January 2021 and Long Weekends/Festive Period/ Regional Holidays if any.
- All prices are per person in Indian Rupees based on min 2 Adults travelling together. ‘- Package is not valid during high season, festive period / peak period
- All sightseeing is subject to weather conditions, political conditions in the destination
- All the prices are for Indian Nationals only, unless specified
- It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Passport / Driving License / Voter ID card) for security purpose & hotel policy