The Site makes available information relating to owned or managed by Aqua Creed Pvt Ltd, a company constituted under the laws of India, and its subsidiaries, controlled entities, affiliates.
The Site contains “Kokari Guesthouse,” trade and service marks and devices (including the word “Kokari Guesthouse,”) and other valuable trade or service marks owned by Kokari Guesthouse, or licensed to Kokari Guesthouse, to distinguish its services and products. These trade and service marks and related intellectual property are protected from copying and simulation under national and international laws and may not be reproduced or copied without the express prior written consent of Kokari Guesthouse.
Without limitation, you must not use any of the said trade or service marks:
- in or as the whole or part of your own trademarks;
- in connection with activities, products or services which are not undertaken or provided by Kokari Guesthouse,
- in a manner which may be confusing, misleading or deceptive; or
- in a manner that disparages Kokari Guesthouse, or its information, products or services (including this Site).
The information, text, graphics, images, sounds, links and all other information and software published or otherwise contained in the Site (“Information”) are either owned exclusively by Kokari Guesthouse, or licensed by Kokari Guesthouse, and except as specifically provided in these Conditions may not be copied, distributed, displayed, reproduced or transmitted, in any form or by any means whether electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written approval of Kokari Guesthouse, . Without limitation you may not, without such approval from Kokari Guesthouse, create derivative works from any part of the Site or commercialize any information, products or services obtained from any part of the Site. Information procured from a third party may be the subject of copyright owned by that third party.
The purpose of this policy is to highlight various obligations, best practices and tools that support in compliance with data privacy regulations applicable to Kokari Guesthouse, in its role as both data controller as well as data processor.
- Collection and use of information
4.1 Collection of your information
Kokari Guesthouse, collects, processes, and retains information about you when you visit our website www.kokariandaman or stay in one of our hotels or avail any of the other services provided by Kokari Guesthouse. You may choose to provide us with information, such as your name, email address, company information, street address, telephone number, other contact and demographic information when you make a reservation, purchase a gift card, subscribe to Kokari Guesthouse, newsletter or obtain web exclusive rates on www.kokariandaman.
Moreover, you may choose to provide your personal information in connection with sending an e-mail or message, logging complaints, promotional offers and when you use our service.
Personal Information may include, but is not limited to:
- Your name and physical address, email addresses, and telephone numbers
- Behavioural or demographic attributes, when tied to personal identifiers
- Credit card or debit card number
- KYC documents
4.2 How we use your information
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To develop, customize and improve the services: We shall process your personal information, preferences, user characteristics and usage patterns, and feedback to develop, customize and improve the services.
If you refuse consent for processing your personal information for the mentioned purposes, in this subsection, you will not be significantly hindered in your use of the service. Refusing or withdrawing consent thus has no significant negative effects on your use of the service.
- Marketing purposes to informyou about other information, events, promotions, products or serviceswe think will be of interest to you.
iii. To process personal information necessary for the performance of a contract and providing the services: We may use this information for the provision of the website and the provision of the service according to our terms and conditions. Further, to process and/or respond to your requests, submissions, queries, complaints and any transactions and to provide you with information or services requested.
- To process your personal information necessary for compliance with a legal obligation: In order to prevent or investigate actual or suspected fraud, hacking, infringement, or other misconduct involving our services or website. Additionally, if we are required by law to disclose your information to any government authority, you consent to the provision of such information.
- To send periodic emails: The email address you provide will be used to send you information and updates pertaining to the services provided by Kokari Guesthouse.
- Select Content, Improve Quality and Facilitate Use of the other interface channels: Kokari Guesthouse, may use your Personal Information to help create and personalize content on our Channels, facilitate your use of the Channels (for example, to facilitate navigation and the login process), avoid duplicate data entry, enhance security, improve quality, track campaign and survey responsiveness and evaluate page response rates.
vii. Obtain Third Party Services: We also share Personal Information and Other Information with third parties who provide services to Kokari Guesthouse, website management, information technology and related infrastructure provision, marketing and campaign, customer service, e-mail delivery, auditing, and other similar services. When Kokari Guesthouse shares Personal Information with third party service providers, we will ensure that they use your Personal Information and Other Information only for the purpose of providing services to us and subject to terms consistent with this Policy.
- Fairness and Purpose
Kokari Guesthouse will collect adequate, relevant and necessary Personal Information, and will process such information fairly and lawfully for the purpose it is collected. The purpose of collection will be specified not later than at the time of data collection, or on each occasion of change of purpose.
- Accuracy of information
The information held by Kokari Guesthouse, on www.kokariandaman or in our other systems collected by other means at the time of registration shall be checked and from time to time we may change the information requested upon registration or with respect to certain features or service.
- Distribution of Information
7.1 Information Disclosure
Kokari Guesthouse, may disclose your Personal Information as we believe to be necessary or appropriate:
- under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence;
- to comply with legal process;
- to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence, for national security and/or law enforcement purposes;
- to enforce our terms and conditions; and
- to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
- Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings), we may transfer the Personal Information we have collected to the relevant third party.
iii. We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when:
- permitted or required by law; or,
- trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or,
- investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information will not be provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
If Kokari Guesthouse, goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your personal information collected through our website(s) may be among the assets transferred. A prominent notice will appear on our website(s) for 30 days after any such change in ownership or control of your personal information.
7.2 Cross-Border Data Transfers
When conducting business, working on Company projects, or implementing new processes or systems, an operation may require the transfer of personal information to other entities or third parties that are located outside of the Kokari Guesthouse operation’s country of business. While permissible data transfer mechanisms are defined by applicable law or regulation, examples include:
- a data transfer agreement with the party who will access or obtain the personal information;
- notice to and/or approval from a country’s local data protection authority; or
- notice to and/or consent from the individual whose data is to be transferred.
- Consent and Control
The Kokari Guesthouse, is committed to protecting your and your family’s personal information when you are using “www.kokariandaman”. We want our services to be safe and secure for our users.
Consent is often referred to as an individual’s choice to “opt-in” or “opt-out” of Kokari Guesthouse, use of personal information and is usually obtained when the guest share their personal information confirming the individual understands and agrees to the processing of their personal information. At times, express written consent from the individual may be required based on the information processing activity. Kokari Guesthouse, receives consent from individuals prior to:
- collecting, using, or processing their personal information, including sensitive personal information, in certain ways or sharing the individual’s personal information with any third party. Sensitive personal data is data revealing an individual’s racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, genetic data, biometric data, data concerning health or data concerning sex life or sexual orientation;
- transferring the individual’s personal information outside of the individual’s country of residence
- using or placing web cookies on an individual’s computer or other electronic devices.
Your consent to personal data collection and processing may be revoked by notifying us via our contact page. For users below the age of 16, the consent should be provided by the holder of parental responsibility of the child.
8.3 Withdrawing consent and restriction of processing
You may withdraw consent to personal data processing, or you may review, update, correct or delete your personal information collected through the website or service by e-mailing us at email@example.com. For users below the age of 16, the consent should be provided by the holder of parental responsibility of the child.
This notice applies to all Kokari Guesthouse, personnel, operating units, and wholly owned subsidiaries worldwide.
8.5 Control of your information
Kokari Guesthouse also provides individuals with the right to control their personal information, which includes the right to access, modify, erase, restrict, transmit, or object to certain uses of their information.
You may request to review, correct, update, suppress or object to the use or processing of your Personal Information that you have previously provided to us while making a reservation through www.kokariandaman or during the stay at one of our hotels or by availing any of the other services provided by Kokari Guesthouse, . You may review, update, correct or delete your Personal Information collected through the website or service by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions about your account or are having trouble accessing your account, you can contact us at kokariandamans.com. If you have privacy concerns regarding access to or the correction of your Personal Information, please contact us at privacy contact information mentioned within Section 12 “Privacy Contact Information” of this policy.
In your request, please make clear what Personal Information you would like to have changed, whether you would like to have your Personal Information that you have provided to us suppressed from our database or otherwise let us know what limitations you would like to put on our use of your Personal Information that you have provided to us.
While the majority of questions and issues related to access or requests can be handled quickly, complex requests may take more research and time. In such cases, issues will be addressed, or you will be contacted regarding the nature of the problem and appropriate next steps, within 45 days.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting a change or deletion (e.g., when you make a purchase or reservation, or enter a promotion, you may not be able to change or delete the Personal Information provided until after the completion of such purchase, reservation, or promotion). There may also be residual information that will remain within our databases and other records, which will not be removed. In addition, there may be certain information to which we are unable to enable you to review, for legal, security, or other reasons.
8.6 Data Storage
Kokari Guesthouse may transfer your information from “www.kokariandaman” to our internal servers or other supplier systems.
- Commitment to data security
Your Personally Identifiable Information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, business partners, clients, vendors and other third-party providers (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information.
Kokari Guesthouse ensures that our supplier employs industry standard security measures to ensure the security of information through legally binding terms and conditions. However, users of our “www.kokariandaman” are responsible for maintaining the security of any password, user ID, or other form of authentication involved in obtaining access to password protected or secure areas of any Kokari Guesthouse, websites. Access to and use of password protected and/or secure area of “interface Name” is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized access to such areas is prohibited and may lead to criminal prosecution.
- Retention and disposal
Your personal data will be retained in a form which enables Kokari Guesthouse to identify the individual for no longer than it is necessary for the purposes for which the data was collected and used. Your personal data may be retained in certain files for a period of time as required by applicable law and following Kokari Guesthouse, data retention policies in order to comply with such financial or legal requirements, to properly resolve disputes or to troubleshoot problems. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, contact us via the information above. We will respond to your request to access or delete your information within 45 days.
In addition, some types of information may be stored for an infinite duration due to technical constraints and will be blocked from further processing for purposes which are not mandatory by law or when a consent is withdrawn. The information that you provide may be stored or transferred in our systems or on the systems provided by our third parties.
- Mobile Applications
- Privacy Contact Information
If you have any questions regarding our Privacy Statement or if you need to update, change or remove information, you can do so by contacting guesthouse manager or by regular mail addressed to: email@example.com